Plenty & Grace is seeking a multi-talented, highly organized, reliable and energetic food loving individual to join our team.
This exciting multi-faceted role assists the founder with administrative duties, helps maintain two warehouses, fulfils orders and contributes to the overall and daily success of our Food Hub & Innovation Centre and The Preservatory brand.
Do you love sharing food stories?
Do you bore you friends with photos of last night’s dinner?
Do you put jam on everything? Don’t worry – this can be taught!
Do you get excited about fruit seasons? – the peaches are ripe!!
Got a side hustle?
Want a flexible schedule?
If the above sounds like you – we hope you’ll reach out!
This role will evolve over time and is a great entry into the P&G community. This is a long-term role with excellent growth opportunity to develop the position further while working with a great crew of people committed to making exceptional, delicious local products.
Sampling of the daily tasks to include:
- customer order processing & fulfillment
- receiving, organizing and tracking inventory
- assisting Production Team with purchasing and material handling
- data entry and general office duties
- general warehouse duties
- contracts – waste, building, phones, etc
- production scheduling
- sanitation and policy client orientation
- COVID policy administration & updates
- food safety admin – record keeping, updating haccp plans
- website updates and mailing list administration
The ideal candidate must be eager to be a long-term part of a growing local business; self-motivated, and a quick learner; energetic and adaptable; possess excellent attentional to detail; able to consistently maintain high quality standards; and lastly, comfortable working effectively and efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment. This can be a physically demanding position and repeated lifting of 30-50 lbs is often required.
Please send cover letter and resume to Lee Murphy – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!